About this item
- Lithops, or also referred to as pebble plants, are succulents that grow extremely slowly and rarely get more than 1-inch above the soil. They usually only have a pair of leaves, which look more like stones than leaves.
- The best way to care for them would be to provide 4-5 hours of early sunlight, and partial shade in the afternoon
- This plant you will dispatched with pot and soil.
- Water your Lithops once every 2 weeks.
- Note: The Product image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape, color or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.